By joining INHSU, you are joining a global network of people committed to creating a world where people who use drugs have equitable access to the treatment and care they need to live healthier lives.
Our members are based across the world and come from all walks of life; researchers, practitioners, allied health professionals, advocates, policymakers – and at the heart of it all – community members who have lived experiences of using drugs.
Through membership, you can meet, learn from, and collaborate with peers globally. You can help shape policies and recommendations. You can access member-only content and research. But perhaps most importantly, you can support INHSU to continue to advocate for people who use drugs, and fund evidence-based projects that improve their health and wellbeing globally.
- Collaborate with peers globally and contribute to policy and/or clinical recommendation development
- Access professional development opportunities including Special Interest Groups, steering committees and a mentor program (mentor program launching early 2021)
- Receive the monthly members’ newsletter
- Be invited to contribute to the Annual Conference, and other events, through committee participation or abstract review
- Enjoy discounted registration rates to the Annual Conference and other INHSU events
- Contribute to the governance of the organisation by voting at the annual General Assembly Meeting and standing for election
|Membership Category||Annual Fee||Criteria|
|€30||As defined by World Bank*|
|Nurses/Allied Health||€30||On receipt of proof of professional association|
|Community membership||Complimentary||Contact INHSU Secretariat|
|Student/trainee membership||Complimentary||On receipt of student card/ documentation|
If you believe you are eligible for a discounted or complimentary membership, please contact email@example.com to receive a discount code.
*World Bank Country And Lending Groups (World Bank 2020). Please note clicking the link will take you to a website external to INHSU.