SAVE THE DATE FOR INHSU 2023
INHSU 2023 will facilitate learnings from the scientific community, healthcare providers, public health professionals, and the community of people who use drugs.
Network with a global community dedicated to the health and wellbeing of people who use drugs.
World-leading expert speakers from the fields of harm reduction, HCV, HIV, drug policy and more.
Over 100 sessions including plenary sessions, small group workshops, posters and networking events.
Join various special interest sessions including nurses, early to mid-career researchers, prisons, and community.
- Abstracts and scholarship applications will open in January 2023
- Abstract Submission Deadline TBC
- Scholarship Applications Deadline TBC
- Late Breaker Abstracts Open TBC
- Late Breaker Abstracts Close TBC
- Early Bird Registrations Close TBC
- Accommodation Close TBC
- Standard Registration Close TBC