7 July 2021
On Tuesday 6 July INHSU joined CATIE and the Canadian Network on Hepatitis C (CanHepC) for a live webinar, exploring community hepatitis C programs during COVID-19.
This webinar reconnected with service providers from these programs to learn how they adapted and responded to COVID-19.
Facilitated by filmmaker Conor Ashleigh on behalf of INHSU, we heard how the pandemic has changed their practices and what insights they have for other service providers providing hepatitis C care.
Watch the webinar here:
Moderator: Conor Ashleigh
- Jodie Albert, Ahtahkakoop Health Centre
- Dr. Stuart Skinner, Wellness Wheel
- Jennifer Broad, Toronto Community Hep C Program
- Emmet O’Reilly, Toronto Community Hep C Program
- Hugo Bissonnet, Centre Sida Amitié
- Martin Pagé, Dopamine
- Additional speakers to be confirmed