Accommodation support for low-middle-income countries
Do you represent an NGO or national government from a low and middle-income country? You may be eligible for accommodation support through the Swiss organisation CAGI, which can lower your accommodation cost to 35 CHF per night.
- The deadline for submissions is the 15th of September 2023
- Limited quota applies and allocation is on a first-come, first-served basis
- Consult the Conditions of Allocation to know if you are eligible and our General Booking Conditions for more information
- To apply, create an online account here or via the Google Play app. Once your account is active, you can submit an individual request for accommodation support
- Please check the user guide for individual applications
For operational reasons, only individual requests will be considered. Group requests will not be considered and will automatically be cancelled. You may also consult CAGI’s “Practical Guide for Delegates” to help you prepare for your stay in Geneva.
Please note that the accommodation support program offered by CAGI is not an initiative of INHSU, and the allocation of support is determined solely by CAGI without any influence from INHSU.