EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION CLOSES 31 JULY
Registrations for INHSU 2022, taking place from 19-21 October 2022, are now open. There are various registration options available:
INHSU 2022 will bring together hundreds of delegates and speakers from across the globe, united in their mission to ensure people who use drugs have equitable access to the healthcare they need to live well.
Network in-person with a global community of people dedicated to improving the health of people who use drugs
Attend in-person or online, with access to digital sessions up to three months after the conference has ended
Over 100 sessions on the topic of drug policy, health and wellbeing of people who use drugs, harm reduction, hepatitis C and other infectious diseases
Join various special interest sessions including nurses, early to mid-career researchers, prisons, community and more
Executive Director of Release, the UK’s centre of expertise on drugs and drugs law.
Dame Carol Black
Independent Adviser to the UK Government on combatting misuse of drugs.
Consultant Scientist at Public Health Scotland, the lead role for infections involving people who inject drugs.
- Abstracts and scholarship applications will open in January 2022
- Abstract Submission Deadline EXTENDED: 27 March 2022
- Scholarship Applications Deadline EXTENDED: 27 March 2022
- Late Breaker Abstracts Open: 2 May 2022
- Late Breaker Abstracts Close: 5 June 2022
- Early Bird Registrations Close: 31 July 2022
- Accommodation Close: 11 September 2022
- Standard Registration Close: 18 September 2022